Thursday 22 March 2012

Eligible bachelor Horgan delights marriageable young ladies

Presidential candidate Eamon Horgan was revealed to be a bachelor looking for a wife at hustings yesterday, a fact that delighted the many young ladies of marrying age in attendance.

Horgan announced to excited feminine gasps that he had "come to find the Biddie to my Miley" at hustings on Wednesday and revealed that his presidential ambitions were merely an attempt to make his intentions known to the more delicate portion of the human species.

Wearing his best going-out shirt and trousers, Horgan said: "Tis time now I was settling up and settling down with some good woman," Horgan said, "I've got my land,I've got my road frontage, I've got access to water and it's high time I got me a wife, too."

Man-of-the-world Horgan regaled the ladies with the exciting tales of his travels. From Killybegs as far as Ardfert, Horgan has seen it all but he is now ready to settle down with that one special girl.

"I need they'd be shtickin' to him like flies to flypaper," Horgan's campaign manager said, "The phillies love Horgan, and no mistake."

Several young ladies were approached by this blog for comment but could not be understood due to their continued gasps and fits of fainting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment