Tuesday 20 March 2012

Guy called Tony deeply upset by candidate's comments

A UL student named Tony has revealed his deep upset and astonishment at accusations levied against him by presidential candidate, Adam Moursy. Tony has unequivocally denied ever having been to Uganda.

"I was totally shocked at these unfounded accusations," UL student Tony told this blog, "I'd never even heard of Uganda until I saw my name plastered all over Moursy's election literature. I've never even held a gun!" Visibly upset and shaking with disbelief, the 19-year-old Roscommon native has demanded an apology from the Moursy campaign following its announcement that it intends to "catch that murdering rascal, Tony, and take him to the Hake".

However, the Adam Moursy for President campaign was unapologetic: "We all know the evil Tony has been doing all these years, we just had no idea he was actually hiding out in Roscommon. An armed force is already being assembled to catch him and bring this vile fiend to justice."

Tony's last known whereabouts are somewhere just outside Gort, hiding from Moursy's roving bands of war criminal hunters. When asked about this opinions on the SU elections, Tony said: "I know he may have sent a band of drink-fuelled, poorly informed murderers after me for absolutely no reason, but I still think I'd vote for Adam. At least he's finally doing something about the real threats to UL students - international war criminals."

Moursy's main presidential rival, David Hartery, had this to say: "The Moursy campaign is so incompetent it can't even launch a simple ground offensive into Roscommon. If elected president, I will ensure that ULSU will be prepared for mass mobilisation against all the SU's enemies, be they foreign, domestic or imaginary! Further, my secret police force will ensure..." Unfortunately, Hartery's voice had reached a crescendo and could no longer be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment